Monday, October 29, 2012

"A Journey Through Plastic Space" by Marcella Hayes Muhammad

While I was on a social media site, I read about Marcella Hayes Muhammad's art catalog. This 60-page full color catalog features her abstract, cubism work. There are nearly 50 images in this catalog - all for only $10. CreateSpace is used to publish this art catalog, that includes an essay by Dr. William E. Colvin from Alabama State University as well as text by Mrs. Muhammad. She shares her inspiration and insights about creating her still life, musical, Maruvian mask, and figurative series. And, if you're in the UK, you can also purchase the catalog

Congratulations Mrs. Muhammad on "A Journey Through Plastic Space".  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carole Shaw said...

Thanks for posting this. I just ordered the book from Amazon. I'm sure it will be an inspiration for me to get going on my own projects.

Kyra said...

Carole - Thanks for your note. I think you will indeed enjoy Marcella's catalog!